DB2 database health check
Maximise system performance
and minimising resource consumption
As IBM continues to dramatically enhance the features and
capabilities of each new version ase of DB2 for z/OS, many customers face the challenges of:
- Remaining up to date with best practice
- Exploiting all the benefits DB2 for z/OS can offer
- Ever growing hardware & software costs
- Increased demands for resilience and 24/7 operations
- Pressure to reduce resource usage
The solution - Database Performance and Tuning Management
CLR IT-Consulting DB2 Health Check aims to address these challenges by providing a comprehensive, structured review of your DB2 for z/OS environment. A detailed technical report will be delivered, stating subjects for improvement with expected benefits and estimates of the associated effort involved.
For preventive service the database health check process may be repeated periodically like once a year in order to quickly identify any new issues and ensure that your environment remains in a good condition.